Do you have Bladder Problems? Ask yourself the following Questions:
Studies have shown that 42 per cent of women in the UK will suffer from urinary symptoms at one stage during their lives. One in four men will experience the same.
Ask yourself the following questions – are you suffering from bladder problems or urinary incontinence?
- Do you know where every toilet in the shopping centre is because you often have to hurry to the toilet to empty your bladder?
- Do you have to go to the toilet more often than you used to and sometimes “just not make it”?
- Do you feel that when you go to the toilet, you are not able to empty your bladder completely?
- Do you ever wet the bed at night? This is something which can affect people of all ages.
- Do you have to get up to go to the toilet several times each night?
- Do you leak when you cough, sneeze, exercise or laugh?
There are different types of urinary incontinence: the main two groups are stress incontinence and urgency or urge incontinence. Sometime a mixture of both called mixed urinary incontinence. Please click on each type for full explanation.